Friday, April 9, 2010

Welcome!

So I've finally joined the world of blogging. My friends are saying "It's about time" because several times a week I stop what we're doing and say, "This would make a great blog post! I should blog about this!" Time to just do it.

I've spent months trying to come up with a great title. "Happy People Smile" and "Tales of a Literal Child" (Don't you worry - lengthy explanations will be blogged soon!) were the front runners, but in the end, La La Language is who I am. My hope for this blog is to share resources about early childhood developmental delays and invite you to join my family's journey.

I'm eager to share experiences with parents and would really welcome professionals with resources to share. Each week you will find a sensory activity; a language enrichment song or activity; an article related to autism, adhd, sensory processing disorder, auditory processing disorder or developmental delay; a product or program review (aptly named La La LOVE it!), and a healthy dose of my witty children's antics.

La La Later ...
Lea

1 comment:

  1. Lea,

    Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! I just started last July, so I am a newbie of sorts, myself! Like you, I just jumped in! The water is warm...so enjoy! Great title!

    Wendy Young
    @Kidlutions

    ReplyDelete